Powered by: www.wowwoo.com

Friday 30 August 2013

FRESH FRUIT JUICE PARLOR

As a big fan of fruit juice, it’s a constant battle of finding the right place to quench my thirst. I am a very fussy person. I love a place where they offer genuine, freshly squeezed fruit juice instead of concentrated/ manufactured juices. So I came across few really good fruit juice stalls in KL, and here goes.

Learn more about Boost Juice Bars over here
BOOST JUICE BARS
Offering various choices of fruit juice, be it orange to berries, Boost Juice bars is indeed one of the best fruit juice parlor that I have ever came across. Among the special beverages in here, one of that I am fascinated most with are the choices of Low-fat smoothies. I am a sucker for yogurt smoothies, and the best part is they are 98% fat free! My ultimate favorite will be Mango Passion that consist mango, passion fruit, tropical juice, sorbet, TD4 vanilla yogurt and ice. Just the sound of it makes you drool right? If you want something more chocolatey but low-fat at the same time, well you can always go for King William Chocolate, which consist of chocolate, banana, TD4 vanilla yogurt and Ice, milk and soy.
Credit to http://www.wowwoo.com/boost-juice-bars-pavilion-kl/

If you are looking for something more unique, well in Boost juice bars, you can find Fruity Crushers! I’ve tried Berry Crush, a combination of raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, apple juice, sorbet and ice, and they were simply delicious. The sweet & sour combo drink is a refreshing change to something different from what I usually taste.

There’s nothing much to the ambience here, but to me it’s a great pit stop to buy your drinks and convenient enough to move to next location with minimum hassle.
JUICE WORKS

Juice works are similar to Boost, offering variety of fruit juices that has the ability to make me go gaga! The choices that are available in this parlor are from smoothies, berry lovers, fruit smashes, as well as tropical paradise. What I love personally in this fresh fruit parlor is the Caribbean Cocktail, awesome combination of Mango, Pineapple, Tropical juice and banana. However, I find the selections of smoothies are little compare to Boost juice bar.

Get to know more about the location over here

The ambience, however is something simple, and is equally great for a stop to purchase you juice and proceed to your next destination. Also, there are several high chairs has been placed for buyers to hang out at the parlor and enjoy their drink.

Okay, do check out these two fruit juice parlor to enjoy your freshly squeezed fruit juice and keep you healthy and fit!  

No comments:

Post a Comment