Powered by: www.wowwoo.com

Wednesday 18 September 2013

BUBBLE TEA- Gong Cha vs. Chatime

Lately, Malaysians are very fascinated with popular drinks from Taiwan- Bubble Tea. There are plenty of bubble tea outlets in Malaysia has been sprouting like mushroom all over the place, and Malaysians are still very keen on trying bubble tea from various outlets. I am also a victim of this hype, and I have also set my taste bud to taste several types of bubble drinks.

Courtesy of Wowwoo

Here we go with Gong Cha bubble tea. So I tried signature Winter Melon Tea, and the tea comes with salty froth cream, fresh winter melon tea, and of course their signature none other than white pearls!! The salty froth cream on top of the tea gives you slightly savoury taste, what I can say more, absolutely wonderful!
Next, I tried Gong Cha’s Milk Green Tea. Just talking about it makes me salivate! No matter if you ordered it hot or cold, yet this is the best green tea that I‘ve ever had. The tea is very good as it is not too sweet and the aroma of the tea is really refreshing.



Courtesy of Wowwoo

That’s my favourite list in Gong Cha, now we heed further to another bubble tea giant Chatime. When I say Chatime, Roasted Milk Tea popped up in my mind!! The roasted milk tea is quite different with the normal milk tea mainly because of its aroma. Plus this tea is served with right amount of sugar as it is not too sweet or bitter. Whenever, I drop by Chatime, I’ll never forget to order Roasted Milk Tea as it is one of my favourite tea.

Well, that is my first preference when I visit Chatime, I never wanted to try any other tea or smoothies till a friend of mine introduce Matcha Red Bean Smoothie. It’s so delicious, the smoothie is well blended red beans plus with sufficient amount of matcha taste!! If you haven’t tried it before, next time when you visit Chatime don’t forget to order one Matcha Red Bean Smoothie.

It’s completely understandable that some of you are health conscious, well worry not because when you drop by these bubble tea shops there is an option for you to decide on the sugar level and also the ice level in your tea. My personal recommendation is Chatime as they offer a lot varieties name it teas, juice or smoothies!! Happy bubble tea hunting folks!!

1 comment:

  1. Wait. So which is better. Gong Cha or Chatime? I came here to see which was overall the best and you didnt say. Please tell me which overall was the best without saying both. Thank you and have a nice day ;)

    ReplyDelete