Powered by: www.wowwoo.com

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Spaghetti Noodles

I must say that I had encountered numerous bad experiences while I was trying countless spaghetti in various shops.  So, I’m here to share with you my experiences in finding for the best spaghetti.

This was my unforgettable moment at Spaghetti Farm. I walked into the restaurant with a friend of mine, and ordered Chicken Bolognese Spaghetti. Looking at the spaghetti, I thought the food would be great. But, to my dismay, the taste of the dish was terrible. I tried adding some cheese and pepper, yet the taste of the dish is still not good.



Then, I tried my friend’s spaghetti, she ordered Mince Chicken Spaghetti with Carbonara Sauce. The sauce is tasteless and not thick, and the spaghetti is too soft- so they ended up not sticking to each other. Despite the good service provided, I was totally disappointed with the food.

My quest for Spaghetti didn’t stop at Spaghetti Farm, I continued my journey to Spaghetti Grill. All the bad experiences that I’ve had encountered while looking for best spaghetti in town vanished when I found Spaghetti Grill.

I tried Chicken Bolognese Spaghetti in Spaghetti Grill. The chicken bolognese spaghetti was the usual one, but I would say it’s good enough if compared to other shops!! The bolognese sauce was cooked with minced meat and cheese was sprinkled on spaghetti to provide aromatic taste. The bolognese was slightly sour and consist of a lot of minced meat.



Next, I tried Chicken Alfredo. This is the best alfredo that I’ve tasted!! It's so creamy and comes with grilled chicken breast that complements the dish. The dish was served with well-cooked garlic bread.

Above are my priceless encounters with one of my favourite dish, well you have to personally go there and try it for yourself for much more accurate judgement I say!



No comments:

Post a Comment