Powered by: www.wowwoo.com

Friday 20 September 2013

FAVOLA- HOME OF GIANT PIZZA

If I was given a choice, I’d say size does matter…when it comes to Pizza. A regular size of goodness is insufficient to satisfy my humongous, constant cravings. God must have heard my plight and decided to send me a pleasant Italian restaurant in Le Meridian Kuala Lumpur that manages to satisfy my pangs for Italian delicacy.


Courtesy of Wowwoo
Favola is one of a kind that serves the finest Italian dish in Kuala Lumpur. The name Favola indicates Fable in Italian. The walls are adorned with grandeur, mystical masks that take you on a stroll to a part of Renaissance century. Being completely baffled by the beauty of the restaurant, I can’t wait to taste the much anticipated gargantuan pizza that has been a talk of the town lately.

We were hit with the fragrance of hot bread once we settled down, and it tastes absolutely delicious! This is a must try in Favola, and make sure you don’t miss it. I began to swallow my saliva’s with my built up anticipation and I must say that my anticipation has been served well, really well. The entrance of Favola pizza was so glorious, leaving me breathless with sight of its size as well as the magnanimous toppings! This was indeed the finest pizza that I have ever seen! Without further ado, my friends and I started to help ourselves with the large servings. Each mouthful was absolutely blissful; each bite was a delightful surprise. Our pizza measuring 50cm in diameter and is split to three different flavors, namely Venetian seafood (lobster, scallop and prawn), Manzo (salami, pepperoni and lamb sausage) and Vegetariano (mushrooms and assorted vegetables). To add on a kick of gastrorgasmic fest, gooey cheese is stuffed into the crust. Mm.. Mamamia! I enjoyed every bite of my scrumptious pizza, every last one.


To end the night with style, don’t forget to try one of Chef Antoine’s signature desserts- Illy Coffee Inspired Tiramisu which is wonderfully sloppy, with chocolate shavings, but pleasantly light and satisfying. Don’t forget to head to Favola at Le’ Meridian to enjoy the mighty scrumptious pizza and other tasty food yourself today!

For more details on the restaurant visit here

No comments:

Post a Comment